Thursday 2 April 2009

Two photos and an award :)

A photo Ali took of me with a delightful gentleman advertizing the Internet as I clutch my Ireland mug that Ali gave me as a present.


The photo is rather dark but just to prove that we did meet - Ali and I in Garfunkel's resturant.



Then many thanks to Valerie from Simply 4 God for presenting me with this award. Valerie is truly an inspirational lady and I enjoy reading her posts which always come straight from the heart. Thanks Valerie.

History of the Uber Award:
Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who; inspire you, make you smile and laugh, gives amazing information, a great read, have an amazing design and any other reasons you can think of that makes them UBER amazing!

Here are the rules:
•Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.
• Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
• Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
•Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from.
•Come back and comment here so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.

The Uber Award goes to:
Elaine - A Scattering

10 comments:

Alvaro said...

Hello my name is Alvaro.I'm from Spain.

I like your blog,please post comment in my blog:
http://ammpuebla97.blogspot.com

John Ager said...

Thanks Judy, really appreciated! :-)

Janet said...

Why thank you Judith! I will certainly pass it forward. I feel quite flattered! :-)

SmilingSally said...

It looks as if you and Ali enjoyed your time together. Congratulations on your award.

Lucy Mills said...

It must be the season for awards!!

Ali said...

Aww...Thanks Judy :-)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Congratulations on yet another award, Judith! And thank you for passing it on to me too. I feel very blessed this week. Thank you for your prayers and your compassion. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Congratulations on your award. Nice to see you and Ali together..

Have a happy weekend ahead.

Buskitten said...

Hi Judith!
I'm back, at last! Hope you and your family and the probably not so little Karmen are all well!
Nice pics!

Anonymous said...

Judith, you are so very welcome. Blessings and thank you for being such a good friend to me.