Saturday 4 April 2009

Pink Saturday



Pink Saturday fun - click here to visit Beverly and other Pink Saturday participants.









This week my Pink Saturday post is a photo I took Thursday evening of two of my delightful ladies who attend the Thursday evening service at Thames View Lodge. I took their photo on my mobile and, unfortunately, the quality is not at all brilliant and does not depict their beautiful pink blouses at all.


Eve (left) is coming up to 91 and Daisy (right) is her late 70's both ladies were singers and dancers performing in shows. Both ladies are absolute gems and Thursday evenings wouldn't be the same without them.

I explained to them the reason why I wanted to take their photo - neither had heard of blogging but knew of the Internet. So I explained that they would be seen by people all over the world and they were quite happy with that thought :))

11 comments:

Buskitten said...

Fantastic! My mum really doesn't get the internet at all! I've kind of given up trying to explain it all!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Judith,
What lovely ladies! Now they'll be famous in their pink blouses! Have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Nancy said...

What beautiful women...you can see it in their shining smiles. Love the pink shirts. Happy Pink Saturday!

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday.

♥Mimi♥ said...

Pink Saturday is one of those times that I indulge myself and my ♥ of the color pink. Today your blog helped to fill my pink-a-licious desire. Thanks so much!

What wonderful women! And, what a great idea to share them with us.

Char said...

And a good time was had by all. They look very happy and probably were quite honored to have their pictures taken, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

RobinfromCA said...

What adorable ladies! And what a very happy post - thank you for sharing them with us! Tell them we loved seeing their pictures all the way over here in California!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts

Claudia said...

What a lovely photo of these two ladies! Happy Pink Saturday!

Deanna said...

Judith, what a pair of lovely ladies. They are such vibrant looking girls! Beautiful smiles on each and how wonderful that they are wearing Pink blouses!

Give Karmen a big hug for me!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D

Anonymous said...

Well, hello Pink Ladies! Thanks for sharing!

Happy (belated) Pink Saturday (on Monday!)

X Es X

Deb said...

What sweet ladies all pretty in pink! thank you for sharing