Thursday 19 February 2009

Gatwick Airport

Nigel & I are going away tomorrow until Sunday with the Barking Rotary Club. Now last year we had a wonderful weekend in Lowestoft (even though it snowed) but this year it's a mystery!! I asked Nigel where we were going and all I could him say was 'Gatwick' so I'm not too sure whether or not we are staying at the airport all weekend!! :) will let you know on Monday
To reassure my cat friends- Karmen will be staying home with Karl. I do hope they don't throw any wild parties whilst I'm away :0

6 comments:

Cherdecor said...

Judith, Have a wonderful weekend wherever you go. Stay warm!

Ali said...

oh how exciting! I don't know I cam last the weekend without knowing ...

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Hello Judith, I miss you. Wherever you are, I hope you can still continue to up-date us.. I hope you'll have an enjoyable weekend ahead.. Take care and God bless..

Janet said...

Oh my! I love secret get aways! I remember once when P and I had just got married, I had a stressful week at work and was not in a good frame of mind! Grumbling at everyone and being really miserable! P booked a week-end away for us at a little country lodge called "Wind in the Willows" - it was delightful - until they showed us to our room - it was called "Ratty's Room" and I thought P had specially asked for us to have that as I had been so jolly ratty for days! LOL! We had a lovely week-end anyhow!
Looking forward to hearing about your Judith! Have fun!

SmilingSally said...

I hope you have a great time.

A Scattering said...

Waiting with bated breath to find out where you went!