Sunday 1 February 2009

Scenic Sunday




click the picture to visit other Scenic Sunday photos




********
I can already begin to the signs of the daffodils in my garden appearing as the green shoots pop up through the soil and in my mind I can picture the splendour in the months to come.
*******
One of my favourite places to visit when the daffodils are at their peak is Hampton Court -one of the homes which belonged to Henry 8th - for more information on Hampton Court click here.
********
Here are two photos I took last spring



9 comments:

My name is Riet said...

Your daffodils make me feel like spring. So also do my favorite tulips.

Anonymous said...

Love your photos of Hampton court - spent a marvelous summer day there with my grandmother and mom. My mother loved showing me the England she adored. Thanks for putting a smile on my face...I'm all the way over in Silicon Valley!

Janet said...

How beautiful they are ,,, yes, a real promise of Spring! I have tried to grow them in my garden, but wasn't successful! You have inspired me to try again!

bass said...

Wow, that beautiful topiary of the trees, very glorious and gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

SmilingSally said...

I've been there, and it is sooo gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

kden said...

Oh I love Daffs! It will be quite awhile before we see ours but it's something I always look forward to.

floreta said...

very pretty fountain and building in the background. nice scenery. also love the flowers!

Cherdecor said...

I love fields of daffodils and tulips. It won't be long before spring time again.

Linnea said...

What a beautiful sea of daffodils! I bet you can't wait for spring to come!