Monday 16 March 2009

Blue Monday - Blue Jeans



I can't believe it!! but it's Monday again - so time for another Blue Monday adventure. To view other Blue Monday participants click here.





I can't believe it!! but it's Monday again!! and the sun is shining again!! LOL As I was away last week I've got a bit of washing to catch up with and the first load into the washing machine is Nigel and Karl's blue jeans.

Enjoy your day - time to hang the 1st load out and put the 2nd load in... more blue jeans :)

11 comments:

Janet said...

Haha! Judith, nice post! I did our blue jeans last night - lucky for the sun - they take an AGE to dry! Have a lovely day!

SmilingSally said...

I'm so glad that you have the sunshine to enjoy after you finish your laundry. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

My name is Riet said...

Hi JUdith. I know how that is with four sons. Always jeans to wash

Knitty said...

Ugh...laundry...thanks for the reminder ;)

xinex said...

Life just isn't complete without our practical blue jeans? LOL!...Christine

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

I did laundry this weekend ...lots of blue jeans! Happy Blue Monday ~

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good afternoon Judith,
I love blue jeans myself! Have a wonderful day, my friend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Bernice the Housewife said...

Blue jeans for Blue Monday! That's a good idea. I have a pile I need to put in the washer, too.

I think your blog header is very striking, by the way. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, you captured a blue pile that's very familiar at my house too. Fun to see someone else's laundry for a change.

Kathy b

Anonymous said...

LOL Great post Judith. Why didn't I think of that? Doing the wash and the kitchen is where I spend most of my time. Happy Blue Monday!

Anonymous said...

Judith, how clever!!! I wish I had thought of that. BIG smile here. Have a happy laundry day.

Hugs...Jeanne