Saturday 21 March 2009

Pink Saturday - Pink Photos

click here to visit other Pink Saturday participants..

I took these photos on my mobile phone whilst Nigel and I drove over the Queen Elizabeth Bridge and it wasn't until I downloaded them later that I realized how pink they were. I can only assume that the sun shinning through the unopened sun-roof of the car must have bounced off my camera-phone to produced such interesting photos. I could probably sell them for a fortunate as modern art :)




13 comments:

My name is Riet said...

That is beautiful. Never seen anything like it. Do try to make that fortune. LOL Happy pink Saturday

SmilingSally said...

Interesting. It almost looks as if you're an expert photographer who specializes in "adjusting" color. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday.

♥Mimi♥ said...

I just ♥ Pink Saturday. I am able to visit some gorgeous blogs, see loads of pink-a-licious goodies and have a wonderful morning to start the weekend. Thanks!

Lori Lynn said...

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ HAPPY PINK SATURDAY ♥

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday and have a great first weekend of Spring ~ Susan

Char said...

oh my gosh I have never seen anything like that before, it is gorgeous, thankyou for sharing, and Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pink photos. Warm wishes for a great weekend. Esther

Claudia said...

What neat photos! Happy Pink Saturday!

HiHo said...

how very 70's!
happy pink
Heidi

Cherdecor said...

NOw how cool is that???? Good job!

Anonymous said...

This is too cool. I'm sure you didn't expect for your pictures to look like this, or did you? :-) . I bet this was a wonderful surprise :-)

mike said...

so beautiful! it does look like you did it professionally!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Pink Saturday!

~Liz