Friday 27 March 2009

Oh I deserve this :)

Since my car crash at the end of January I have been travelling by foot and on public transport because, at the moment, I don't have a car (new one arrives at the beginning of May) and today I was just tired, aching and just wanted to get home and put my feet up!! having the spent the afternoon at Dianne's farewell bash - click here for post.


I had to buy some milk and cat food so got off the bus outside the co-op and there spied 4 mars for a £1 - well I must admit I don't normally buy myself chocolate but oh they were calling out to me!! honestly :)

Did I enjoy my cuppa and mars bar when I got home? you bet I did!! Nigel & Karl enjoyed finishing off the rest :)

4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

It looks like a delightful break in a stressful day.

My name is Riet said...

Of course you deserve this chocolate. I love Mars too . it is delicious

Judi said...

Judith
I'm sorry you had an accident and have been without a car but I'm happy to hear there is a replacement coming along soon. I think you definately deserved the chocolate after all that walking...its not so easy..
thank you for sharing
have a lovey evening
Judi

come by and visit....

Ali said...

you know, an amazing thing sometimes happen in shops. Turkish Delights actually call my name ...