Tuesday 10 March 2009

An encounter in the library

I met a delightful young man in the college library last evening - that's got you all reading this post!!!! whose name is Mark and, before you all get to excited :) he is married to Dawn and they have a little girl called Catherine.

Mark, along with his wife Dawn, are training to be Salvation Army Officers and are now coming to the end of the 2nd year of training. Mark very kindly shared some of his story with me and that is why I would dearly love you to turn to Catherine's Blog, read it and prayer for them as a family and, if you so desire even tell them that you are praying for them.

http://www.catherineisgreat.blogspot.com/

Thanks, Judith

5 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I'll go now.

Judith said...

Thank you to everyone who popped over to Catherine's Blog and offered your prayer support - that means a lot to me because my blogging friends are so caring. Thank you. Judith

Buskitten said...

Little Catherine, what a lot she's had to go through....Brilliant ideas, for her to have her own blog - very inspiring and humbling. What an amazing, strong little girl, with a great mum and dad! Thanks for sharing her story with us x

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Dearest Judith,
Your such a good person to have supported Catherine's Family. I had been to their site and I was really touched and can really feel the hardship they are having right now. We are very far to be of any help but I believe our prayers would really do wonders. Please accept my prayers.. God loves us..

Janet said...

What an amazing family. I will certainly keep that dear little girl and her parents in my thoughts and prayers.