Thursday 15 January 2009

I've been tagged!!

I have been tagged by Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage & Inspirations

Name five things in your purse.

my bag is a minefield it has everything but the kitchen sink in it!!

1. pair of tights - as I'm in my Salvation Army uniform most of the time during the day I always carry a spare of tights in case I ladder the ones I've got on :)
2. My pink Bible
3. five pens
4. church keys
5. stickers from Christmas with Jesus is the Reason for the Season

Name five things in your work room. (I presume this means the office? as I share it with my husband I have shown my side of the office)

1. computer
2. Karmen the kitten
3. Filing cabinet
4. Palm Sunday cross on the wall
5. big tub of vaseline (dry lips!!)

Name five things you've always wanted to do.
Visit Switzerland
Visit South Africa (Nigel's side of the family)
Travel on the Orient Express
Fly over the Alps
Be in Times Square on New Years Eve

Name five things you're into
Drinking tea with friends
blogging
church
my cat & goldfish
travelling

I am going to cheat and not nominate five other bloggers but if you want to have ago - please do and let me know.. Thanks, Judith

4 comments:

Buskitten said...

Haha! I love what's in your bag, Judith! Us girls and our tights, eh?! I too would love to travel on The Orient Express, it's just so opulent, romantic and evocative od times gone by.....Have you seen the price of the tickets!! I read a lovely article i 'Country Living'about a trip to Venice - the tickets were something like 2.5k return!!!! Zoiks!
How's that little kitkat of yours?

SmilingSally said...

I loved finding out more about you.

My name is Riet said...

You did well with the answers. Don't ask me what I have in my purse. LOL

Anonymous said...

A pink Bible? Wow! What company publishes that? I need to look it up.